Waverley Academy has not yet received an Ofsted Inspection. The last Ofsted Inspection for Waverley Primary School was in February 2015.
We regularly ask parents what they think about the school. Below are the latest questionnaire results.
Below is also a link to ‘Parent View’ – the method OFSTED uses to gage parental opinions about a school. Please add your responses to the online survey if you can, as it gives us and those outside of our school a clear view of Waverley Academy and the many improvements we are making.
Parents identified lots of strengths:
- Our children are well looked after.
- Our children are safe at school.
- Our children are taught well.
- Our children are happy at school.
- We would recommend this school.
They would like us to work with them to:
- Support their child’s education at home.
- Find out more about the governing body.
- Continue to improve standards.
Questionnaire October 2021
100% of parents said that their children were happy attending school and 94% said that their children felt safe at this school.
94% of parents said that their child does well at school and that 94% felt school communicated well in regards to what they would be learning during the year.
Please let us know what you think of our school by visiting and registering with Ofsted Parent view on the link below:
To visit the Parent view website click here: